About Screen Ruler Pro
Screen Ruler Professional is distributed in standard setup package (ScreenRulerPro.exe). However, if you are not sure what to do with this file, read below:
1) Download the Windows version of the program. In most cases your browser will save the file into the "Downloads" folder
Once downloaded, open the file to start the setup wizard.
(Note that depending on your version of Windows and security software installed the installation "look and feel" can vary (it will not look exactly the same on XP and Windows 7, to say, but the differences are minor). The following screenshots are from Windows 7 installation.)
2) The first thing you'll probably see when you start the setup will be the standard Windows alert:
3) Click "Run". Another alert may pop from the User Account Control -- click "Yes". When the installation is authorized, the actual setup will start. The First screen is just a "Welcome" message. Click "Next".
4) On the next screen you'll be asked to accept the license. Select "Accept" (if you accept the terms) and click "Next":
5) If you want to install Screen Ruler in different folder, you may enter it here. For default installation -- just click "Next"
6) On this screen you may change the Start-Menu folder of the program. Click "Next" to install use default
7) Select the respective checkboxes if you want to create Desktop Icon or Quick Launch icon and click "Next"
8) Wait few seconds while program installs on your hard drive...
9) Click "Finish" too exit the setupp wizard.
10) The program is now installed and can be launched from the Start menu.
*Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
**Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.