About Screen Ruler Pro
Screen Ruler Professional is distributed in standard .dmg file. However, if you are not sure what to do with this file, read below:
1) Download the Mac OS version of the program. The file downloaded will came into your "Downloads" folder:
2) Click the ScreenRulerPro.dmg file toopen the archive. This will mount the image and you will see the disk icon on your desktop:
and the opened archive in Finder:
3) To install Screen ruler in your system, drag the icon from the above shown mounted archive folder to your Applications folder:
Finder may open the Applications folder while you dragging, as shown below:
Just be sure to end the drag procedure at this place.
4) Now you may unmount the .dmg file -- click the eject icon
5) Now Screen Ruler can be launched as any other Application in your Applications folder:
*Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
**Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.