This tool was made with one simple goal in mind: to be the best of all screen rulers.
* measure not only in pixels, millimeters, centimeters, points, inches but you can set your own units
* unlimited number of horizontal and vertical guides
* multiple-display support (and quick display calibration included)
* rotation & angles support (you can measure diagonally)
* you can now use different figures (rectangles, squares, circles and so on) and measure area and perimeter
* multiple rulers...
In any case, those are just some of the news. Did I mention it works now both on Windows & Mac?
OK, here are the download links (14 day free trial):
MS Windows XP, Vista, 7 (4.9MB; 32bit):
To install: start the ScreenRulerPro.exe setup and follow instructions.
Mac OS X 10.5+ / Intel (13.6MB; 64bit):
To install: just mount ScreenRulerPro.dmg image and drag the program to the applications folder.
*Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
**Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.