home >> css menu generator
css menu generator
Version History ...
cssMenuGenerator Version History
LATEST VERSION: 4.1
- 3 October 2010 -- (ver.4.1) -- "add" and "export" image functionality added ; "refresh" button added; delete image bug fixed (you cannot delete default image anymore); minor bugs fixed in font selection tab (font-family values in the comboboxes are now quoted; the tool now handles empty values properly) and menu editor now works with empty href/target fields (empty links now will be properly replaced with #); css menu templates minor improvements and few more backgrounds
- 26 October 2008 -- (ver.3.5) -- Pull-down menu rewritten
- 22 April 2008 -- (ver.3.4) -- Save prompt on exit and other minor improvements from the forum thread.
- 21 April 2008 -- (ver.3.3) -- Interface bug fixed (Active submenu color button now works)
- 10 April 2008 -- (ver.3.2) -- Just one quick bugfix in the pull-down menu. Now the code validates without errors in w3c validator. (Thanks to Graham for the bug report.)
- 19 March 2008 -- (ver.3.1) -- Just another IE-compatibility fix. Now vertical/pulldown menus should look the same in all modern IE versions (6,7,8). According to my site stats, there are no visitors still using lower IE version, so it should be ok now..
- 10 March 2008 -- (ver.3.0) -- Save/Load menu structure feature added; auto-check for updates; pull-down and vertical menus are now backward compatible with IE6
- 08 Feb 2008 - (ver.2.0) -- Pull-down menu added.
- 2007 -- (ver.1.0) -- The first release - horizontal, vertical and dropdown (combobox) menu builders.